AlbanyWeb is proud to offer its very personal and very flexible support services to help you get the best out of your website. We believe in long-term relationships with our clients, and the key to this is offering help when you need it.
How to request support
We will respond to your request within one working day, and sooner if we can.
Types of support we offer
- Hardware and structure support: we do a lot of maintainence on your behalf to keep everything running smoothly, but if you find that your website is not loading properly or has gotten mysteriously slow, please let us know as soon as possible. Hardware support is included in our hosting contracts.
- Content support and training: The content is all the words and images that you add and edit on your website, as well as the parts of the website that are in your control. We include some basic training in our starting fee, then there is a choice of support plans for longer term help.
- Online editing guide: Our online editing guide includes instructions on how to add and edit standard features of AlbanyWeb websites, as well as more detailed advice on how to create good quality content. We are always updating our guide, so it's a good first port of call.
- Advice and consultancy: sometimes you need more than just a quick answer to a question, in which case we offer broader consultancy and review services to help you get the best out of your website.
- AlbanyWeb blog: follow or search our AlbanyWeb blog to find in depth discussions about current website technologies or tips on how to improve your content.