You may occasionally want to replace an existing image with a new image, or delete an image altogether.
To delete an image
- Ensure you are logged in and can edit your content.
- Navigate to the page where you want to delete your image, and click 'Edit'.
- Scroll down to the 'Image' section of the Edit form.
- Click on the 'Remove' button next to the image you wish to remove.
- Scroll up to the Body field (big text field above).
- If you can still see the image you just removed, select the image inside the body field (usually one click of your mouse on the image).
- Delete the selection by pressing your backspace button or by right-clicking and selecting 'Delete'. If you can't see any image in your body field, you do not need to do steps 6 and 7.
- Click 'Save'.
To replace an existing image
To replace an existing image, first you have to delete the image you want to replace, and upload the new image from scratch:
- First follow the steps for deleting an image above.
- Then upload your replacement image, as described in Upload images.
- If your site allows this, you may also need to place your image in your text as described in Position images.