AlbanyWeb websites for artists packages offer intensely visual, uncluttered online portfolios so you can reach a bigger audience with your art - all designed to be easy for you to update.
We work for you
Many companies that offer websites for artists offer a set of features but you have to do the setting up yourself. We do all that for you. Painlessly. And, you can talk to real people about your requirements, watch as your site is built, and have a real say in how it works. We understand that the visual appearance is paramount and will work with you to get the right effect. At the same time, we will ensure that all the technical bits work they way they should, so you don't have to worry about it.
We don't abandon you after your website is finished. At AlbanyWeb we believe in a long relationship, and we continue to look after your website for as long as your choose to host with us (look through our technical section and see our supportive hosting package). We have a variety of ongoing and ad hoc support plans too.
Express yourself online
Our websites for artists packages are packed with features we think you will find useful - but you are not tied to them. If you need something a bit different, we can accomodate that. If your dreams are bigger than your budget, we can discuss how to break the work into phases, so that you start small and build up (and always, always keeping it easy for you to use).
Inclusive websites for writers package or create your own
Our websites for artists packages start at £975 and includes the following:
- A special 'portfolio' content form - all you need to do is enter the details and an image of your artwork in an easy, non-technical online form, and the formatting happens for you, including automatically adding the new item to any indexes or menus.
- Choice of portfolio image display in a slideshow or gallery format. All our image displays are accessible and mobile-friendly.
- Your input on the look and feel.
- Integrate your Facebook or Twitter feed onto your homepage (we can add others too - just ask).
- Your own uk domain name, such as ashepherd.co.uk or ashepherd.org.uk
- We look after the computer running your website (the "hosting"), and ensure there is a daily backup.
- Menu-bar to navigate between the pages.
- Generous storage allowance for your pages with pictures, links and videos.
- A bit of help to improve your Google search ranking.
- Real people to talk to when you need some help.
- Up to four pages real or example content to help get you started (you can add as many as you like later).
- One hour's training on how to get started with your site.
- On-line help to edit your site with our website editing guide.
If there is something that you want, but don't see on that list, do not hesitate to ask us. We also have a very reasonable website conversion service, so if you have a website but want it to be easier in every way, think about converting it to an AlbanyWeb website.
We can also upgrade your website so that you can sell your art online, securely and easily.
Contact us now to discuss your requirements and receive a free, no-obligation quotation.