Whenever you are editing or adding page, you can add an image as follows:
- Make sure you are logged in.
- Navigate to the page you want to edit, and click on the 'Edit' button (or you can add a completely new page.
- To add an image, scroll down beneath the body text box. You will see the title "Image". This is the section of the page where you can add your images.
- You will see a heading called "Add a new file". Click on the 'Browse' button just below this.
- You will see a new window open on your screen which looks just like your Windows file navigation. It should be showing the folders stored on your computer.
- Use this window to navigate to the folder containing the image you want to add.
- Select the image and click on the 'Open' (or 'OK') button at the bottom of the window.
- You will now see a small text field with your image file listed inside. Click on the 'Upload' button next to it.
- Once the image has uploaded, you will see a thumbnail version of your image. NB the image doesn't appear within the main body of the page when you are editing.
- You may add other images by repeating steps 4-9 until you have added all the images that you want.
- Scroll to the bottom of the page and click the 'Save' button.
- If the images still don't appear even after saving, then you need to manually position them.
I keep getting an error saying that my photo is too big
My image is the right size but I still get an error
Please check that you followed the instructions in the previous section prepare images.